Get to know the details of the Course
Modeling of downloaded models, i.e. tools helpful in modeling to speed up the work. Advanced modeling using the FFD, SOFT SELECTION modifier. Duration of course: 4:45 min.
Modeling from dwg projection. How the file should be prepared and the work on the projection. Duration of course: 13:31 min.
Modeling with jpeg projection if there is no dwg. Second method. Duration of course: 8:58 min.
Modeling a kitchenette. Duration of course: 10:25 min.
Interior modeling with arches. Lintels with arches, etc. Duration of course: 4:22 min.
Floorgenerator. Duration of course: 8:58 min.
Sweep profile and path modeling. Duration of course: 3:39 min.
Inserting models into the project and setting up layers. Duration of course: 8:23 min.
Learn what you need to start the course with us
- Windows® 8 or Windows® 7 64-bit Professional operating system
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- 4 GB RAM minimum (8 GB recommended) 4.5 GB free disk space for installation
- 3-button mouse
- Minimum required 3ds Max version – 2017
- Autodesk 3ds Max x64 version 2013-2021
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Installation requires administrator privileges
- Distributed rendering also requires Autodesk Backburner, available for free from Autodesk
Learning 3d has never been so simple.