We will teach you useful functions so that you can easily create interiors and products on your own.
Get to know the details of the Course
Proste zagadnienia, omówienie narzędzi. Duration of course: 12:33 min.
Glass model (use of the lathe modifier and work on the spline). Duration of course: 6:29 min.
Cup model (use of lathe modifier and spline operation). Duration of course: 7:39 min.
Table model. Duration of course: 12:15 min.
The Franke sink model. Duration of course: 30:35 min.
Panton chair – modeling. Duration of course: 32:26 min.
Quickly navigate through 3ds max. Duration of course: 5:37 min.
How we use LATHE (Tulip Kartel table, Roche Bobois stool). Duration of course: 8:43 min.
A model of a simple La Forma Gerald Commode. Duration of course: 30:04 min.
Learn what you need to start the course with us
- Windows® 8 or Windows® 7 64-bit Professional operating system
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- 4 GB RAM minimum (8 GB recommended) 4.5 GB free disk space for installation
- 3-button mouse
- Minimum required 3ds Max version – 2017
- Autodesk 3ds Max x64 version 2013-2021
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Installation requires administrator privileges
- Distributed rendering also requires Autodesk Backburner, available for free from Autodesk
Learning 3d has never been so simple.