Camera and Light
We will teach you how to operate a camera in the interior. The creation of light is one of the most important elements in 3D.
3dsMax / Corona
Get to know the details of the Course
Camera settings. Teoria. Duration of course: 5:30 min.
How to render a Clay image. Duration of course: 1:34 min.
Daylight. Duration of course: 10:19 min.
Night light. Duration of course: 8:51 min.
Duration of course: 7:28 min.
Render setup. Render setting. Development. Duration of course: 8:24 min.
Depth of field. Close up. Duration of course: 5:19 min.
IESs. Duration of course: 2:25 min.
Carpet method Hair & Fur. Duration of course: 6:30 min.
Corona Diceplacement method. Duration of course: 5:16 min.
Learn what you need to start the course with us
- Windows® 8 or Windows® 7 64-bit Professional operating system
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- 4 GB RAM minimum (8 GB recommended) 4.5 GB free disk space for installation
- 3-button mouse
- Minimum required 3ds Max version – 2017
- Autodesk 3ds Max x64 version 2013-2021
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Installation requires administrator privileges
- Distributed rendering also requires Autodesk Backburner, available for free from Autodesk
Learning 3d has never been so simple.